Friday, 17 February 2012

Stop trying to steal my thunder, Valentine.

It's February already! My favourite month of the year! It's MY month. Mine. You hear that, Valentine? Stop trying to take the spotlight away from me. Anyway! What have I been up to since last month, let's see... Chinese New Year, Hellofest bazaar thingy, a quick work trip back to the Singapore land for five short days, more and more work, and oh, my birthday!

I turned 28 on February 11th this year. Didn't get a lot of photos since I failed to bring my camera. So the photos you are looking at were taken using Bobby, my trusty Blackberry sidekick. All in all, it was a great birthday, and probably the most bizarre I've had so far, hahaha. Have you ever been called and asked to come immediately for work about half an hour into your birthday? Well, that happened to me. It was not even a prank, it was real work. So I spent my night at the studio, working until about 4 AM. 

And thank you to my dear, dear, dear boyfriend for the Fuji Instax camera! Have always wanted one, now I've got one. Yay!

Falling in love with this bamboo mat the minute I saw it. Oh so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment