Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Not a stage photographer: Public Enemy.

I'm not a big fan of hip hop, not a listener of this genre of music. I've never listened to any Public Enemy songs, but after watching their show in Soulnation 2011, I was left very impressed! Not just because of their music, but the whole attitude of the band. Mr. Chuck D is an exceptional human being. Watching him talk at the press conference, explaining about why he's doing what he does, is very inspiring. You can see how much he loves his music, and the things he does to give back the love to the community, to the people around him. Such a great, humble man, what a legend! 
I missed most of the show because I went to see Depapepe after getting out of the media pit. But I was lucky enough to catch the end of the show. This was the first show where I saw the crews handed out water for the audience at the end of the show. And having these two staffs going on stage to thank them personally for their helpfulness and kindness to the band!
Peace and togetherness!

No comments:

Post a Comment