Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Strangers.

Being a hoarder that I am, I have been developing this habit of storing all photos I've taken over the years. All. Of. Them. Yes, I don't have the heart to delete them, even if it's a lousy, blurry, you-can't-even-tell-what-picture-it-is photo. Every now and then, when I've got some free time, I scan through the photo folders, and sometimes I find something worthy to post about. Ha! 

Strangers! They're everywhere!

Tiny stranger trying to climb the giant window at Soekarno Hatta airport,
blonde couple looking at the menu at a seafood restaurant,
reading a magazine by the Kuta beach,
taking his dog for a walk,
debating whether to jump into the water or not,
sunset watching with the family,
trying to sell something,
and capturing something too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment