Friday, 17 June 2011

All Access Pass

Congratulations to Asra for his first (of many more, I'm sure) book launch! The book is titled All Access Pass, filled with numerous photographs of local musicians on stage. 
The music! The lights! The screaming fans!
Me myself have always enjoyed watching live music performances, even sometimes, dare I say it... embarrassing myself by participating in photographing the action going on the stage. But of course it's nothing compared to Asra's photographs, a veteran of stage photographer. Here are some of my favourite photographs from the book:
I love LOVE the angle of the shot of this lovely duo,
look at that smoke!
This is what I call perfect lighting in perfect moment,
and Arian's jump!

One of the best stage photographers I know. Looking forward to see more from Asra! Check out his other works here at his Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment