Friday, 22 April 2011

10 Things I love

pretty glass coaster!

my peach coloured nails,

jellies! Lots of 'em!

baby's room with walls hand-painted in Winnie The Pooh theme, and this quote written on one side of the walls,

murals found while wandering around in Singapore,

these baskets I bought at Inacraft for studio use. aren't they lovely? "you're putting babies in that??" said my friend Fanie. yes, I plan to do exactly that. :P


looking up to see the clouds passing by from my car window,

cooking my own food! Yes I know the broccoli looks yellowish, it's been sitting in the fridge for about a week, just cooked it today hahaha. Still tasted as good as it should though!

tall, enormous trees!

drops of rain.

1 comment:

  1. aaah...warna langitnya cantik sekali yang foto ke tujuuuh :D

    ReplyDelete